supercats

supercats
(8-4) in the SEC

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

GAME DAY!  It is a few moments before tip off.  I will come back after the game with some post comments.  Here's to 6-0!  Here's to an SEC road win!

On, On U Of K (Fight Song)

On, on, U of K, we are right for the fight today,
Hold that ball and hit that line; 
Ev'ry Wildcat star will shine;
We'll fight, fight, fight, for the blue and white
As we roll to that goal, Varsity,
And we'll kick, pass and run, 'til the battle is won,
And we'll bring home the victory

My Old Kentucky Home

The sun shines bright on my old Kentucky home,
'Tis summer, the people are gay;
The corntop's ripe and the meadows in the bloom,
While the birds make music all the day.
The young folks roll on the little cabin floor,
All merry, all happy, and bright;
By-n-by hard times come a-knocking at the door,
Then, my old Kentucky home, good-night!

(CHORUS)
Weep no more, my lady,
Oh! Weep no more, today!
We will sing one song for my old Kentucky home,
For my old Kentucky home far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment