supercats

supercats
(8-4) in the SEC

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's a Bad Day In Catrock! BUt Porter Played a Great Game....He's a shooting guard for sure.

For those of you movie geeks you will get the title....for the rest of you (and me) it is a somber night.  We lost.  The ball never went our way.  You win some, you lose some, and some times you lose again.

On the positive note Porter was Awesome tonight...5 3pointers....He played with a lot of poise.  Darius continues to impress.  Meeks was quite but goes for average.  Patterson was tamed in the 2nd half...not necessarily tamed but, yeah he was, Georgia took him out of the equation.  It was a gut wrenching lose to watch....and Billy look different than I have ever seen him on the side lines.  I think he looks worried.  He has been humbled by the play of his Cats, his coaching, and the pressure from the fans to win.  I still think he is a great coach, but he has to win in Lex to prove it...

For what it is worth, I am a fan till the end, because I know that it can't rain all the time (and if you can get that quote you are amazing and have watched way to many movies.)

TOK out till later

No comments:

Post a Comment